Monday, August 4, 2008

September Club: Sept. 18th

Scrapbook club is right around the corner… this summer is zooming by really fast! September 18th 6:30p will be our first Club session. If you are not a returning member please read the attachment to find out the details. If you live far away but would like to be part of this club, please contact me and I will tell you the options I have for that.

If we get to 10 or more ppl the club rate will go to $18 min. order. As it stands we are at a $35 min. order. If we go more than 6 ppl we will go to $24 min. order.

Those that renewed will be getting a FREE stamp set at September's Club, as well as a goodie bag from me!

Have a Friend sign up with you for Club in September; you each will receive a FREE Level 1 paper pack of your choice!

September Challenge will be posted as we get closer, if you want me to send an email reminder let me know.

Please check bask as I will be posting projects and workshops for club in advance.

RSVP for Club by August 15th so I can start planning for the upcoming Club date!! Oh I can’t wait its going to be so much fun!! See you then!!

1 comment:

Johnny said...

Hey thanks for the compliment.
I'm really happy. Its for the first time someone has commented about my site. Please tell your friends about my blog and help me promote my blog.
The same goes for me too. I'll tell my friends about ur blog too!!!!!